Our programs get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in web development or data analytics. We combine an in-person classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development and data analytics.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- Both of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Our boot camp curricula are cutting-edge, based on the most in-demand market skills to equip students for the digital era. We empower skilled instructors and TAs to deliver a powerful learning experience.
What You Will Learn
- In both our full-stack web development and data analytics programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, job matching, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion from Case Western Reserve University showcasing your accomplishments to current or future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications and projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your coding or data analytics skills.