COVID-19 Update: For the health and safety of our students, our cohorts will conduct classes virtually. LEARN MORE »
Our classes get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, or cybersecurity. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic tutorials and curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that trains and helps you find a path to success.
Case Western Reserve University Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development, data analytics, and cybersecurity.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications, projects, or learn skills applicable to certifications that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the CWRU Laura and Alvin Siegal Lifelong Learning Program, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In our full-stack web development, data analytics, and cybersecurity programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, job matching, and more.
What Graduates Receive
- A Certificate of Completion from Case Western Reserve University showcasing your accomplishments to current or future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications in our coding and data analytics programs, and a wide set of skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity program.