Our classes get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, or cybersecurity. We combine an in-person classroom experience with dynamic tutorials and curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that trains and helps you find a path to success.
Case Western Reserve Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development, data analytics, and cybersecurity.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications, projects, or learn skills applicable to certifications that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Skills
Case Western Reserve University coding classes touch on several programming languages. At our coding bootcamp you’ll be exposed to interactive tutorials that cover a large array of coding languages such as:
Front-End Web Design
HTML5 Web Design
These programs are offered through the CWRU Laura and Alvin Siegal Lifelong Learning Program, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over thirty-five of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- In our full-stack web development, data analytics, and cybersecurity programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, job matching, and more.
What Graduates Receive
- A Certificate of Completion from Case Western Reserve University showcasing your accomplishments to current or future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications in our coding and data analytics programs, and a wide set of skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity program.